So i havent been interwebbin' lately. I feel like the "internet" use to be cooler like 5 years ago when friendster was peaking hard. Oh well, I figured i'd post an update. So the Deertick show is next week and i'll be coming up to Albany for a couple days. Riding up via the chinatown bus with Jerrr and Danny. Pretty psyched on seeing everyone in Albany. Other news would be that Matt Blodgett and myself collaberated on a nice little something. We just got confirmation that J.Tillman from the Fleet Foxes is going to use one of our videos we made for one of his songs. I'm just finishing the editing so i'll post the final copy when i'm done with it. To check out some of his songs and the un-official music video you can go to his myspace page www.myspace.com/jtillman
Other than that there's not really anything new and exciting going on here. Make it nice around the tree =)
matthew nicholas
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment