Here's a few pics of cali:
Friday, December 12, 2008
California Update.
So things are going real well over here so far. I'll post a few pics and then a bunch when i get back. I really wanted to talk about a few things that went down today. I was in downtown San Diego walking and all of a sudden i got drilled by a little bird right in the cheek. That fucker hit me sooo hard that my sunglasses flew off and i actually fell down because i didnt know it was a bird at first. I really thought a bomb blew up in my face or someone threw a baseball at me. I saw the bird after i hit the ground and i think he hurt his wing or leg. Who the fuck gets hit by birds?? This is the second incident where i got hit by a bird in one month. A few weeks ago when i was in queens walking to the subway a pigeon flew into my shoulder and side of my face. Here's the clincher... A couple hours after getting hit by a bird, I'm taking some pics and right when i take the pic a bird shits on my camera. Brownish green bird shit all over my camera and hand. That's when i completely lost it. Seriously, people live their entire lives without a bird even flying near them. I'm dodging birds and pigeons everyday of my life and i'm finally realizing that it's a little freaky. If anyone knows any history behind birds attacking people then please get back to me because i'm starting to reavulate how i live my life now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
birds!!
Post a Comment